ZJ's Narrative - Agender Astrology

I have a friend in Arizona that can read into your soul by looking at a star chart. I know astrology seems kooky, but after digging deeper, but after having my chart read, I can't help but believe it. Horoscopes are just the very surface of a person's astrological marker. To understand more, you can create a chart using birth date, time, and place.

I think my friend is an atheist. She does not like the supernatural. But I guess astrology is not the supernatural. It proposes that bodies in space affect us as human beings.

Image result for astrology
Image result for astrology
Queer people are "in" to astrology. Most of the star chart readers, or folks who read about astrology, are LGBT. I am not sure why. Perhaps because astrology makes no value judgments - and we have reason to fear value judgments. According to Heather Dockray, astrology has always had gender bending elements (https://mashable.com/2018/05/04/astrology-lgbtq-stars-resurgence-diverse-voices/). Further, astrology is a non-hierarchical way of relating to the universe, unlike other thexologies (http://www.newnownext.com/queer-lgbtq-astrology-horoscope-stars/01/2019/).

I am a Gemini sun, Aries moon, Capricorn rising. A complex person indeed. For me, astrology is a connection to the mystical, and a connection to my queer community. It is normal to talk about signs with other queer people, and this is a bonding experience.

I have no idea why astrology works, and that is one reason I like it. Everything is not over explained.

I am ZJ, an agender person who believes in astrology.

Comments

Popular Posts